Divergent



My sister Yavi had gotten this book for her birthday, since both she and Amanda had read the books and like them. Since I hadn't read it when they first checked the book out from the library I decided to read it last week. I enjoyed it more than "The Hunger Games" books.  *mini spoiler if you haven't read the book yet* The only part that annoyed me was when they use the attack simulation on Tobias/Four because it was pretty much the same thing as what was done to Peeta in "Mockingjay," thought I am glad that Veronica Roth had Tobias/Four snap out of the simulation faster *end mini spoiler* Other then that I liked it and I have holds on the second and third books, so I shall have to wait and read those, since there are multiple holds already on the books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Header Ideas

The Other Side of Modesty

7 Quick Takes Friday