Writing Wednesday


I would have done a wordless Wednesday but I haven't really taken any new pictures so I decided to do a writing Wednesday instead. In last weeks 7 Quick Takes Friday I had shared the first couple sentences of the story that I started writing as well as a revised example that a friend of mine did. So today I decided to share the revision that I made to it :) Let me know what you think of it :)

While she leaned against the pole of a low-lit street lamp Xiomara sighed and looked around at the rest of the quiet street. Rubbing her hands up and down her arms she straightened up and moved into the middle of the street and started walking along the middle of the road in a random direction. Though it was a warm summer night in the middle of July, Xiomara shivered and started rubbing her arms again. When she reached the end of the street it started drizzling. Not caring about the rain Xiomara continued walking until she reached the entrance to the subdivision and the main road. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Header Ideas

The Other Side of Modesty

7 Quick Takes Friday